Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Panoramic of Harvard's 2011 commencement ceremony

I decided to try making a panoramic, and as I was walking to lunch through Harvard Yard, I figured this scene would be a great time to try my hand at a panoramic.  This was taken a couple days before Harvard's 2011 commencement ceremony in Harvard Yard.  How would you like to be the person in charge of setting up all those folding chairs?!  It takes them three full days to set them all up.

I stood on the steps of Widener Library for this shot.  It's three iPhone photos that I stitched together using Photoshop.  I know there are apps that will do this for you, but I wanted to try it by hand.  Came out pretty nice for a few cell phone pics.  Click on this link for a larger version of my pic.

Click here for a larger version of this image

No comments:

Post a Comment